Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Choice made.

Okay, Ive chose the courses and institute im going to head to in future. ITE Dover or Simei is my choice. Courses being Info tech as first, Wireless Tech being second and lastly Network Security. Info tech, guess I will be with Roy, Suf, Kiat and WX. Since they chose the same. After the release, maybe I will go appeal for Ngee Ann. If there's chance I might. Since my cousin keep asking me to try. I pass my Eng, Math and Sci. Which stand quite a better chance. So guess maybe I might. See how by then =) But actually I already decided to go Higher Nitec. But because of cousin advise. Made me kinda stress =\ Oh well. Time will solve. XD

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:16:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com