Thursday, January 03, 2008

Awaiting.. Hoping..

So of my friends around is kinda making fun of me and certain someone recently. Yeah, i must admit, i liked her.. Dont ask when. Cause I myself dont even really know.. Im someone who is very sensitive towards feeling, and I do love the feeling.. Though she didnt accept. I will still continue this. Just hope she wont find me a nuisance. I knew she wont read this blog. But all I can say, I had really fallen for her.. Dont ask me why.. A why question towards feeling is ALWAYS difficult to answer.. And i dont know how to answer as well. I just hope, i do stand a chance. Even a single bit of chance. I know i might not be those type of guys you liked, but i dont know.. Cause what you stated, is actually what I am in the past.. Maybe now grow up le.. Thinking starting to change. But deep inside me, though im childish and being real lame at times, ( I know this =) ) but i treat relationships seriously.. This for once i can swear. I dont make fun of these type of stuff, neither do i wanna make fun of it.. Even though i dont really have any "link" or "involvement" which will make me closer to you, or let you know me more. I know im a nobody to you or in no position to say all these.. But I just hope 1 day. You will finally accept me.. I WILL await this day..

Labels:

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|6:34:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com