Friday, September 29, 2006

29.o9.o6

Hmmm, the guy who came raiding my blog gone quiet lol. Preparing for 'N' level also eh? Or his mama dont let him use computer lol. Anyway, just added a 'Collection' list in my profile. Which shows somewhat my collection. It aint much but would just like to keep it there for easy remembering. Today in school, our last day. 1 final day to see each other in school as normal lesson. Next week will be out judgement day, 'N' level. Its scary ya. Really hope all friends and I myself could upgrade ourselves to Sec 5. I dont wanna see my friends gone. Or even worse, Im gone. Today in school, having our last PE. Ms Neo wore our class jersey. We took a picture before playing. We proceed to BasketBall Court with a few of my friends. I go 1 on 1 with Rizal for the first time, actually first time playing BasketBall with the real rule, since i dont know how to play at all lol. I score 2 times continuous heh. During recess, as usual we chat around and play around. LJ was playing with Sufyan then out of no where it turned into a fight. We being all there beside, dont even care lol. Alittle cruel. But since both side is our friends, we cant do anything. Now they are in a war lol. That's right. Last day.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|1:48:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com