Wednesday, May 10, 2006

1o.o5.o6

Hais, today DnT and math exams. Dont know can pass anot. I count the math paper see i can get around how much marks. Then i count to 42. The paper is upon 60. Then Mrs Goh say if we get 40 and above got good chance to get A1 if we get 30+ for paper 2. Hmm hope so bah. I hope paper 1 can get 42 or more bah. Since 42 wanna get A1 also difficult. Then come to DnT. Sibei sian man. The paper is total crap difficult. Wasted alot of my energy. In the end only use around 15mins to complete the whole paper. Then sleep lol. The paper duration is 2h 30mins. Which is damn long. Then Mr Randall come in ask any questions or problems. Our whole class told him SURE FAIL lol. Then he say donno how to do just leave blanks bah. Crap lor. I garantee fail de. Then since our class is join with PoA, Ruben bloody hell come our class to take also -.- I heart think he come we sure fail de lol.

Recently i also just started back to play Ladder in Warcraft III. Then hope can get high rank =D. I also played back MapleStory alittle, creating a new character which is warrior. Together recreate with Ling and LJ. We all 3 gonna be Spearman lol. Donno we can tahan how long. Then out of no where, Xinyu mei also go recreate a new mage. A fire Mage to be. Lol, she say she hate warrior so she rather go mage again. FireMage is quite sian de lol, esp if you not first time playing. Then jMS and kMS got 4th job le. I finding someone who translated the info to see. Then see if mages will get buff back anot. Hope so bah lol. Then MUST nerf rangers. They too powerful. Then hope warrior remain as good as it is bah. Dont get nerf can le lol.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|2:11:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com